Rich Blessing’s Background
Rich started his career as a meteorologist where he would broadcast weather forecasts on client radio stations throughout the Northeast U.S. A passionate weather and climate enthusiasts to this day (Rich met his wife in Climatology class in college!), he was eventually attracted to business and information technology.
He moved on to Mobil Oil where he served in the company’s IT department while earning his MBA in Information Services at Drexel University at night.
Rich has over 35 years experience in a variety of businesses spending most of his career in IT, instructional design, curriculum development, and online course development and delivery. For the past 15 years Rich has worked in the real estate industry.
Past and Current Positions and Responsibilities
* Advanced Commercial Advisor: Century 21
* Commercial Investment Network: Century 21
* Executive Committee, Member Services: Dulles Area Association of REALTORS
* Budget and Finance Committee: Dulles Area Association of REALTORS
* Membership Committee Chair: Dulles Area Association of REALTORS
* Education Committee Member: Dulles Area Association of REALTORS
* Technology Development and Communication Member: Dulles Area Association of REALTORS
* MBA – Management Information Systems: Drexel University
* IT Competency Consultant: Xerox Document University
* Business Systems Development Analyst: Mobil Oil Corporation
* General Manager/Business Development: ITA Training Corp
* President: Educate America Corp
* VP Education and Technology Committee: Loudoun Chamber of Commerce
* Chair, Small Business Awards Committee: Loudoun Chamber of Commerce
* Advisory Board: Old Dominion University, Sterling Campus
* Executive Member: Northern Virginia Regional Partnership
* President: Ashburn Girls Softball League
* Head Coach: Ashburn Shooting Stars (Tournamnent Softball)
* Chairman, Orientation Committee: Westchester Community College
* Key Student Award Recipient: Westchester Community College
* Real Estate Digital Marketing Consultant: DomainDrivers
* REALTOR: Weichert REALTORS
* New Agent Training Mentor/Coach: Weichert REALTORS
Rich has been featured in Knowledge Management World, Insight Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, and the Washington Post.
Our Team’s PhilosophyWe understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.